Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Santa Canta - Mince Pies and All

Dear All,

On Saturday 2nd December the Santa Canta will arrive by sledge. Our FSOM 5k will be instantly transformed into a Christmas run over 5k.

Its free for all runners and everyone will get a medal.

So please come and take part or help marshal. Its all for a good cause as all donations go to the MS Therapy Centre.

Please, also, bring mince pies to chomp on afterwards. Bring plenty because Blitzen, Rudolph, Dancer and all will need some hearty fare before heading off to Lapland.

Oh and there are prizes for best outfit.

Thank you

Re: Santa Canta - Mince Pies and All

Is it possible to just do one lap? My six year old is keen and can do 2k in 13 minutes but she's not sure she can last for 5k. oh and importantly would she still get a medal? (think that's the main motivation)

Could she run walk it there are a few of us planning on doing that just for this event

Will be there to do admin/marshal as usual. Will bring mince pies + a donation for MS Therapy - a reminder for myself !

Happy to help marshal.

We will bring mince pies. Happy to marshal if needed.

Mark and I will be there, we will bring mince pies and some mulled wine (alcohol free unfortunately):wine_glass: :wine_glass:

Please can we have extra tables for the mince pies and mulled wine

A. Its okay just to do one lap. You will still get a medal.
B. I will sort out some more mince pies.
C. We will have fun.

We might need an extra table to handout barcodes to preregistered runners...maybe we can use the mince pie/mulled wine table b4 the run?

I’ll be running it with my 8 year old. We’ll be wearing our festive jumpers and hats 🤶

I'll bring a dozen mince pies and try to find my Santa hat (I know it's in the loft somewhere ...)

Can be there early to help with registration etc. and happy to marshal, but will have to shoot off at the end as I'm off up to London.

I'm happy to Marshall if you still need help

I would love to run if you have enough marshalls, but happy to help before and after :santa:

I'll be there to marshal

I will be there. Am happy to marshal.

Clare and I will be there to marshal. I've had a cold this week - nearly over it now, but pretty sure a 5k race wouldn't be what the doctor would order! Should be fine to marshal though.