Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A great night at the quiz!

Many thanks to Quizmaster Joe, scoresheet supremo Caroline and all our fantastic Social Committee for putting on such an enjoyable event at the Par 3 Golf Centre this evening.

Great questions, great company and excellent fish and chips made for a super night out. NHRR at its best! Thank you!

Re: A great night at the quiz!

Totally agree with everything James said and thank you to our team members whose knowledge was wonderful and meant that we were on the winning team for the first team in 26 years!!

what a super quiz night that was.
Joe, the variation of questions was great, gave me a chance to know a couple of answers, Austin next team helped us too.
Thanks To Caroline and her team.

Not sure about our team name "Flakies friends" I'm just a little relaxed.

I agree it was a great night and good fun and company.

Currently stirring my beans with one of our spoons - that's a lot of spoons for one house. Thanks Joe for a great quiz as always - from spice girls to German politics !! even though we were pretty dismal we really loved it. And thank you to the social committee for organising another great event x

Jo H
Currently stirring my beans with one of our spoons - that's a lot of spoons for one house. Thanks Joe for a great quiz as always - from spice girls to German politics !! even though we were pretty dismal we really loved it. And thank you to the social committee for organising another great event x
Had a great evening and really enjoyed putting it together. Thanks Caroline for all the organising and the support on the night as well. Thanks everyone who came for making the evening so enjoyable!