Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tues 28th & Thurs 30th Nov

:evergreen_tree: :snowman_without_snow: Tuesday's session for blue group is an easy run if legs are still heavy after Sunday's XC or a fartlek of 6 x 4mins with 2mins easier running with a 10 min warm up and 10 min cool down if raring to go! Thursday's session is 8-10 x Wheat Hill reps off 60s recovery.

On Tuesday green group are at St Paul's for 4-6 x 1M at 10km pave with 90s recovery between each rep. Thursday's session for green group is 5-7 x Haymoor Hills with either 60s or 90s recovery depending on the temperature!

Yellow group have 2 x 7mins out, I min recovery, 7 mins back and 2 mins recovery before the next set along the left hand side of Icknield Way turning left in to Green Lane. On Thursday yellows are at The Broadway for 8 x 400m off 90s recovery.

Tuesday's session for purple group is 4 x 1000m along Broadway and Spring Road with 2mins recovery whilst on Thursday purple have a 7 x 3mins fartlek with 2mins easier running between each effort.

No track on Saturday as it's the First Saturday of the Month Santa Canta, 9am Norton Common. Please bring mince pies, a donation for the Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre and arrive wearing a suitably festive costume! :snowman_without_snow: :penguin: :santa:

Re: Training Tues 28th & Thurs 30th Nov

Hi,
I am due to be with purple on Thursday but I am not sure I can make it, would anyone else be available to cover/swap?
Thanks.
Lindsay