Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hatfield 5ml results

The Hatfield 5ml is a very flat and fast course and we had 6 members from our club taking part with 4 of them from our new beginners group plus also a new member. Results are as below.

Alice Bates 41.26
Ian Sutcliffe 41.52 1st MV70 in the County

Heidi Millart-Griffin 51.28
Kelly Hanlon 58.59
Lindsey Lucas 50.49
Jo Kenlin 1.04.30

It was good to see our new members running especially from our beginners group. Probably not ready for XC yet!

Ian

Re: Hatfield 5ml results

Well done all :relaxed:

Well done all - well done Ian - great running.

Ian thank you for your support at the beginning for us novices. I would have loved a time of 50.49 but have to say it was actually 59.38 behind Kelly who had kept me going all the way. A lovely course.

Well done Ian on your 1st V70 place! And very well done to our newer members, too :slightly_smiling_face:

I like this race and hope to do it again one day - can we get them to make sure it doesn't clash with a Three Counties xc race next year? :joy:

Thanks for posting our times, I really enjoyed the course- words I never thought id say!! Thanks to my purple team for all the encouragement and to NHRR for getting us to this point.