Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Club Kit Delivery - Tuesday 28th and Thursday 30th November

Hi folks

Here are the delivery details for club kit for Tuesday 28th and Thursday 30th November:

BOOT BAG -
Claire O’Sullivan

VESTS -
Andrew Cooper
Davinder Shekhon
Joanne Makepeace
Katrina Dixon
Helen M-S
Kelly Hanlon
Ali Mottram
Randeep Sandher
Jessica Harris

FLUORO JACKETS –
Helen Cromack
Manvir Parmar

HEADBANDS –
Lucy Hurley
Andrew Porter

HOODIES –
Hayley Cocks
Jane Tyler
Andrew Porter
Randeep Sandher
Davinder Shekhon

PADDED JACKETS –
Johnny Spinks
Steve McKeown
Adam Bowller
Kat Burr
Ellie Scott
Lindsey Lucas
Sue Foot

YELLOW SHORT SLEEVED T SHIRT –
Martyn Annetts

YELLOW LONG SLEEVED T SHIRT –
Randeep Sandher
Joanne Makepeace

If you are not on this list and have ordered kit, it is because we are awaiting stock. We will let you know when it arrives, so keep an eye on the forum.

If you are on this list, please come to the club (even if you are not training) to buy your kit – we will not chase you week after week to sell you your stuff!

Please arrive in plenty of time to make your purchase, preferably with the right money. Cash or cheque on the night please! Prices for kit are on the webpage. Vouchers do not need to be printed as we already have your details.

If you wish to order kit, please don’t post on here, but use the link to contact us on the club kit webpage

thanks

Re: Club Kit Delivery - Tuesday 28th and Thursday 30th November

I apologise that I have been unable to get down to collect my hoodie unfortunately I have been mucked around with work I intended to come on Thursday last week to just collect it but had to work last minute!
I will do my very best to get down this week providing there are no hichups last minute again... Once again apologies

Re: Club Kit Delivery - Tuesday 28th and Thursday 30th November

OK Hayley hopefully we will see you tomorrow