Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tuesday 5th, Thursday 7th & Saturday 9th December

Purple group's session on Tuesday is 4 or 6 x 600m from the Grange Rd roundabout. On Thursday purples will have a 30/35min continuous run before our Q@A session at 8pm.

Yellow group have a fartlek of 7 x 3mins with 2mins easier running between each effort on Tuesday and 3 x Broadwater 1.25 km pyramid on Thursday.

Tuesday's session for green group is also a fartlek of 6 x 4mins with 2mins easier running between each effort whilst on Thursday greens are at Grange Road roundabout for 8-10 x 600m with 60s recovery.

Blue group have a 5M progression run on Tuesday starting at MP and increasing each mile to be running at 10km pace for the last mile. 10mins warm up and cool down as well please:) Thursday's session is Blackhorse Rd hills.

On Saturday there will be a track session at Ridlins that will feature drills for biomechanics and mobility as well as some 400s. Please post if you would like to attend. £2 for FVS who hire the track. Meet 9.10am at Ridlins.

Happy running!

Re: Training Tuesday 5th, Thursday 7th & Saturday 9th December

Track for me on Saturday.

Yes please for track on Sat.

My physio has said I’m ok to try doing some gentle jogging again after this knee injury that has been dragging on. Yeah! But I’m not up to standard club sessions. Boo! So it has occurred to me that a nice flat track in the light would be ideal if it’s ok that I come along and do my own thing a bit? James K will be able to join in the main track session.

Sorry, change of plan. James is ill, and –1 Celsius is perhaps too risky with ice anyway.

Hi Clare sorry to hear James is unwell. You are always welcome to come and do your own thing:)

Karen, I’m racing Silkstone Shuffle, so I won’t be there. I would have been there overwise.

Thanks for letting me know and hope your race goes well:). Are you up for a series prize this year?