Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Money for prezzo this week please.

We will be at the club this week to start to collect money for the Prezzo meal, so please bring your money on Tuesday or Thursday if possible.

There are still places available. Please post your menu choices on the other thread if you are able to join us.

Thank you :relaxed: :champagne: :santa:

Re: Money for prezzo this week please.

Hopefully see some of you with Christmas Dinner money tonight :relaxed: :christmas_tree: :champagne: :fork_and_knife:

Thanks to everyone who has ordered and paid for the Christmas Dinner.

I am placing the food order on Monday, so any last minute orders by Sunday night please.

Please could the following people bring money Tuesday evening please
Harbons
James W
Ellie and Rich
Darren
Jane Tyler
Becky
Helen F
Helen MS
Any cancellations need to be made by Sunday evening.

6:30 start, looking forward to seeing everybody. Don't forget to bring cash for any extra drinks on the night., and a pound or 2 for a tip please.

:evergreen_tree: :champagne: :santa:

I can't make Training Tuesday however can pop down Thursday with money if that's not too late? Or can pop it somewhere of your choice Monday or Wednesday, let me know what's best for you. Thank-you for organising.

Are people allowed to just come along for a drink?

Darren , no worries, I will pay for you and you can give it to me when I see you.
Alan, I don't see why not,but not sure how much room there will be at the tables.

5.30 then at Arena Tavern for 1 drink.
Its a bit further along near Morrisons end.

If it's too icy to go running tonight then Thursday will be ok :relaxed:

Caroline, I will pay on Thursday. Sorry I missed notices last Thursday due to late train and was at work this evening. Thanks for organising!