Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BREAKING NEWS--CLUB KIT DELIVERY THURSDAY 7th DECEMBER

Hi folks
As I have mentioned on our previous thread, we are having problems with our supplier at the moment, so we are unable to fulfil all your orders. However, we can bring the following kit on Thursday 7th December as follows:

BEANIES -
Andrew Porter
Karen Dodsworth

BOOT BAG -
Helen Govey

CLUB VESTS –
Joanne Makepeace
Miranda Morgan

FLUORO JACKETS –
Jo Sopala
Joanne Makepeace
Lindsey Lucas

HEADBANDS –
Lucy Hurley
Johanne Kenlin
Karen Dodsworth

HOODIES –
Jane Tyler
Davinder Shekhon
Jen Naisbitt
Joanne Makepeace
Rachel Annetts
Alison Blunt
Helen Marson Smith
Caroline Thrussell
Karen Dodsworth
Jason Davis

PADDED JACKETS –
Lindsey Lucas
Adam Bowller

YELLOW LONG SLEEVED –
Joanne Makepeace

YELLOW SHORT SLEEVED –
Martyn Annetts

If you are not on this list and have ordered kit, it is because we are awaiting stock. We will let you know when it arrives, so keep an eye on the forum.

If you are on this list, please come to the club (even if you are not training) to buy your kit – we will not chase you week after week to sell you your stuff

Please arrive in plenty of time to make your purchase, preferably with the right money. Cash or cheque on the night please! Vouchers do not need to be printed as we already have your details.

If you wish to order kit, please don’t post on here, but use the link to contact us on the club kit webpage

thanks

Re: BREAKING NEWS--CLUB KIT DELIVERY THURSDAY 7th DECEMBER

Sorry I wasn't able to make it last night, I'll bring the money for my hoodie on Tuesday if that's ok?

Re: BREAKING NEWS--CLUB KIT DELIVERY THURSDAY 7th DECEMBER

Hi there, I won’t be at the club this week, I have tonsillitis and an ear infection. Can you please keep hold of my hoodie until I return? 🤒