Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORE League Week 50

Thank you for posting on the SORE League.

So it is going to be cold this weekend – very cold! :snowman: – but the best way to keep warm is to run and the further you run the warmer you will get and the more points you will earn! And if you bake a cake to enjoy at the end of your run with your running mates then there is that extra half point in the bag as well. :cake:

You can access the latest SORE League by clicking here: Latest SORE League
Points are awarded for every run of 10 miles or more as follows:

10 up to 13 miles: 0.5 point
13 up to 16 miles: 1 point
16 up to 20 miles: 1.5 points
20 up to 26 miles: 2 points
26 up to 30 miles: 3 points
30 miles and over: 4 points

Maximum points score for a single run is 4.
Providing home-made cake after a social run or other valuable services to running: 0.5 point

Re: SORE League Week 50

I'll kick of proceedings with a 12.65 mile run up to Preston in the sunshine this morning - beautiful cold, bright day for a run through some lovely countryside :heart_eyes:

14.1 miles around Quickswood loop before the snow tomorrow.

13.1 miles for me this morning around the greenway in that glorious snow! Had Sarah for company and the snow was wonderful.

12.5 miles for me this morning in the snow with Stewart, Jim, Darren and Matt. Was enjoyable when I could see :joy:

16.16 miles for me today around Barnsley.

Andy made 10. miles in the snow this morning.

In the meantime I am.gaining frustration points #fedupwithinjuryalready

13.1 miles for me up to Weston in the blizzard early doors!

11 miles on Saturday Hitchin to Baldock and back on Greenway.Glad I got my run in on Saturday as wouldn't have gone out running yesterday but Kudos to those that did.