Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas dinner - a few queries, please read.....

Thank you all for giving your dinner choices. These have now been submitted, and there are one or two queries. Please read the notes below and see if it affects you.

JamesK and Clare - you have ordered mini calzone for pudding, please state whether it is mince pie or Nutella and banana.

Helen H and James B have ordered large garlic pizza with balsamic onions and mozzarella - this is a sharing starter apparently, so not included in the 2 course price. You can share, order an alternative all to yourselves :grinning: or pay extra.

Phil, John c, Helen M-s, and Jo Kenlin, you have ordered wild mushroom and goats cheese lasagne - the company are having problems sourcing an ingredience for this apparently, it may be ok, but they will let us know by the end of the week. Could you prepare a plan 'b' just in case.

A note that all gluten free pasta is fusilli. Just to let you know.

Karen. No skimmed milk just semi, hope that's ok.

Hope this is all ok with everyone. Don't forget the last few payments this week please, and don't forget to bring some cash for any extra drinks on the night at a pound or 2 for a tip please.
:pizza: :champagne: :santa: :christmas_tree:

Re: Christmas dinner - a few queries, please read.....

Normal banana and Nutella mini calzone for both James and me please.

Hi

if the lasagna is not available, can i have the Penne Arrabbiata please

thanks

jo

Helen and james, just found out that sharing the starter is tricky as she can't put it through on the set menu. Is it possible to choose something else? Thanks.

And thank you for replies so far.

Semi-skimmed milk is fine, thank you:)

My plan b would be pappardella Gorgonzola.

Goat's cheese penne al forno for me if I can't have the lasagne. Thanks!

Thank you for your alternatives. It has been confirmed that the lasagne is unavailable so I have ordered your alternative choices.🍝

Thanks - sounds lovely- see you later!