Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Club Kit Delivery - Tuesday 12th & Thursday 14th December

Hi folks
As I have mentioned on our previous thread, we are having problems with our supplier at the moment, so we are unable to fulfil all your orders. However, this week we will be bringing kit for the following people:

BEANIES -
Andrew Porter

CLUB VESTS –
Joanne Makepeace

FLUORO JACKETS –
Joanne Makepeace

HEADBANDS –
Lucy Hurley
Johanne Kenlin

HOODIES –
Davinder Shekhon
Jen Naisbitt
Joanne Makepeace
Alison Blunt
Helen Marson Smith
Jason Davis
Colin Calcutt

PADDED JACKETS –
Adam Bowller

YELLOW LONG SLEEVED –
Joanne Makepeace

If you are not on this list and have ordered kit, it is because we are awaiting stock. We will let you know when it arrives, so keep an eye on the forum.

If you are on this list, please come to the club (even if you are not training) to buy your kit – we will not chase you week after week to sell you your stuff

Please arrive in plenty of time to make your purchase, preferably with the right money. Cash or cheque on the night please! Vouchers do not need to be printed as we already have your details.

If you wish to order kit, please don’t post on here, but use the link to contact us on the club kit webpage

thanks

Re: Club Kit Delivery - Tuesday 12th & Thursday 14th December

So sorry I won’t be able to get to group tonight, I’ll try and get there again on Thursday.

I’m unable to attend tonight. Our house is ‘Germ City,’ I have tonsillitis and my son has the sickness bug 😷

Hi all

tonight we will be bringing all remaining kit orders to the club. For anyone awaiting a kit order, this is your last chance to collect before Christmas as we will not be bringing kit to the club next week.

See you tonight!

Just wanted to check I hadn't missed it but guessing my jacket is still with the printer? thanks x

Lindsay

We took delivery of new kit this week. We brought all the jackets to the club tonight, yours was one of them.

We will post when we are bringing kit to the club after Christmas. Next week will be the bling run (?) on Tuesday and we may not be there next Thursday.

oh sorry, I must have missed that! never mind, will try to pick it up next time you are bringing kit.