Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
XC Photos and Newspaper Report

If anyone has any photos of the XC could they please email them to me - helengovey@yahoo.com. Also, if there is any other races any members did this weekend please post by 10pm. And if anyone has any 'colour' to add ... !

Re: XC Photos and Newspaper Report

Helen, I’m sure I speak for every runner when I say that we were giving it everything we had to make the time that the marshals and helpers gave was worth their while. We all wanted to make sure that their time stood out in the cold was to a good cause. And for a good team result.

We were a little short in the men and missing Astrid too, so I think we did an amazing job to get the result we did. We delivered. This was due, in no small part to the support we had from non running Squirrels.

This was a true team performance.

Once again Ed Price was amazing in terms of motivation as a marshal. As were all the marshals.

Thanks again to the marshals and helpers and kudos to the runners. We all did it! Let’s smash the next race and bring home the title!