Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mulliga - smiling

Dear all

A record number of squirrels took part in the Mulligatawny this morning and a great day was had by all.

The run was tough, muddy but the views were fantastic and company superb.

Well done to all who came, saw and ran.

Happy Christmas

Dickie

Re: Mulliga - smiling

Super run. Loved it

Thanks, Dickie for organising. Great to see so many of us out this morning.

Happy Christmas to all.

Always lovely up there, such great hills on our doorstep. Thanks for organising, Happy Christmas 🎄

Thankyou for organising it thoroughly enjoyed it unfortunately myself shani and Shirley didn't find the incredible view from the top we kind of took a detour we did see a lovely den someone had made we saw horses dog walkers people on bikes.... But we took part I thoroughly enjoyed it even the mud copious amounts getting feet stuck lol 😂 the hills the mixed terrain enjoyed the run back with everyone and the run down the hill with the lovely applause from you all and the picnic after I thoroughly enjoyed it and look foward to cross country merry Christmas

The best way to start Christmas. So lovely to so many happy runners there. Happy christmas😊🎅

The best way to start Christmas. So lovely to see so many happy runners there. Happy christmas😊🎅