Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORE League 2017 - The Results!

THE RESULTS!!!

Congratulations to everyone who participated in the 2017 SORE League.

This year's winner by far with 117.5 points was Jo Summers. Very well done Jo. Running 10 marathons in 10 days is an amazing achievement let alone all the other marathons you have done this year.

The man scoring the most points was John Auld with 63.5 points. Very well done John. Close behind John was David Annetts with 61.5 points and John Rayner with 59.5 points. (I forgot to mention that I had 73 points!)

Jo and John, there will be a prize for you to collect on Tuesday night at the Club.

As this is a social league, I wanted to award a prize to the person/persons who gave us the most entertaining reports of their runs. That has to be Andy and Michelle G. You have both done some unusual and extreme runs including an ultra and have always entertained us with your reports. There will be a prize for you to share on Tuesday too!

So here we are at the end of 2017. The SORE League for 2018 will appear on Monday. Happy New Year everyone and good luck with all your running whatever the distance! :relaxed:

You can access the latest SORE League by clicking here: Latest SORE League
Points are awarded for every run of 10 miles or more as follows:

10 up to 13 miles: 0.5 point
13 up to 16 miles: 1 point
16 up to 20 miles: 1.5 points
20 up to 26 miles: 2 points
26 up to 30 miles: 3 points
30 miles and over: 4 points

Maximum points score for a single run is 4.

Re: SORE League 2017 - The Results!

Sue you have done a fantastic job of running this, thanks for all your efforts

I echo Babs. I love this and have really enjoyed seeing everyone's reports and my points going up! Thanks

Wow! Thank you!!! That is a lovely surprise :-)

We have more events planned for this year so will try and entertain you again!!!

Thank you Sue for taking over the SORE league from Steve! And many thanks for my prizes -
both are already being put to good use!