Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
County Seniors XC at Watford this Sunday

I know a few of us have signed up for this. If anyone needs a lift from the Hitchin area, I am driving and can take 3 passengers - pick up time and location to be arranged. Senior women's race starts at 12.30pm, Senior men's at 1.15pm.

Re: County Seniors XC at Watford this Sunday

I'm going to this too and also interested in car sharing. Will be going from Letchworth, but could go via hitchin.

By the way, I see there is a course map here http://www.hertscaaa.org.uk/docs/2018/Information/2018%20Herts%20CC%20Map.pdf

I think someone at training was asking about that.

Linda, can I have a lift please. Thanks.

Christine - it looks like about a 45 min drive, but we will probably have to pick the numbers up when we get there and I think parking may be a bit of an issue, so can I pick you up at about 10.45 from the Angels?

James - I'm very happy to give you a lift if you wanted to come over to Ickleford/Hitchin and leave your car there?

James K - I can collect you from your house. 1105?

Dan - very happy to have you aboard. 1100 at Spirella?

One more place available if anyone wants it.

Thanks James I’ll take you up on that! See you at 11am

Linda, see you at 10:45 at the Angels tomorrow then, thanks.

Linda, I think the numbers are being picked up by Johnny Spinks. He is going earlier for Charlottes race. That will save a bit of time. See you there.

Hi James, that sounds great. See you then!