Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Awards Night Raffle Prizes

Hi all
Does anyone have any contacts for some ‘Prestigious’ raffle prizes for this years Awards Night? We’re thinking anything running related, a free massage, free haircut, meal voucher, bla bla bla... all ideas welcome. All money raised will go to The Garden House Hospice. Please post below if you can help, big thank you in advance x

Re: Awards Night Raffle Prizes

Just bringing this up to the top

Hi Becky - I can't offer anything very prestigious, but I assume we still want 'ordinary' raffle prizes (e.g. bottles of wine, chocolates etc.)? :joy:

Hi Becky

I have spoken to SportsTherapy4U and they are willing to donate some vouchers for sports massages, I have also contacted Elite Sport in Hitchin to see if they give us a voucher.

I'm sure the wine prizes will go down well!

Ian

Hi Becky

Have you approached the Priory to see if they can supply a meal for 2 as a prize.

Ian

Re: Awards Night Raffle Prizese

Thanks Ian,

Re: Awards Night Raffle Prizese

Thanks, Ian. I’ll contact the Priory. If you can get both those places to donate that would be fab.

If anyone else has anything please can you let me know. I know a few people have spoken to Caroline directly.

Thanks, Linda. We were thinking about just having a few ‘bigger’ raffle prizes this year - but if I could get back to you on the normal smaller items that would be fab x

I can donate a cut and blowdry voucher from my salon 😉

Yes please Jennie :). Thank you. Jennie have you booked your ticket yet?

No not yet.... me and linsey were going to book on friday when we get payed!?

Dear Becky,

Trisports has promised something. Also, the Hospice is providing a hamper.

Hi Becky

Sharon Gregson has offered a voucher for 1/2 massage session. Also I will be picking up a voucher from Elite Sport on Wed.
Ian