Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Baldock Beast marshalls anyone?

The Baldock Beast half marathon is on the 25th February which some of you lovely people are running. I am helping with the marshalling and I was wondering if any of you may be able to help? We are looking for a few more people on the course or a couple at the finish area. Please post here if you may be able to help, it is a lovely course and I can help with transport to and from marshalling points, plus flapjacks to entice you!! Thanks very much. Jo x

Re: Baldock Beast marshalls anyone?

Hi I may be able to help depending on what time it would finish

I can help. It is a Sunday isn’t it.

Hi jo, I'm hoping to run, I have a place, but things are looking dodgy again with my hamstring so iI am unable to run I will Marshall.

Hi Jo, I’m free that day, but would like to get some idea of how long you would be looking at, as its a long race. I’m imagining several hours?

Thank you all for volunteering. The race starts at 10.00. If you are struggling for time Clare, I can give you a marshalling point that would be some point on the outward journey so you can get away a bit earlier. Happy to supply lifts to and from the course as it is out in the country. Let me know if this helps. thanks xxx

Hello Monica, yes it's Sunday 25th February x

Yes, happy to help if I could get away a bit before the end if that is useful. I’m not going to be at the club training for a couple of weeks, but James K will be and can pass on my contact details.

As discussed I'm happy to help at the start/finish line :relaxed:

Hi, Ernie will be happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you Miranda - I will put you on the list and be in touch. x

Sheila and Monica, I've sent you an email. Can you take a peek at it!? Ta x

I can marshal .
Dave

Dave, thank you. Can you be at the start at about 9 ish. Just had someone marshaling near the start of the course pull out. It is only a short walk from the start so I can show you where to go, so to speak! Phew... your timing was perfect!

Jo, think I'm going to give running a try. Sorry.

Hi Jo.
I know if I came down to the club more often I would know but....where is the start!!

Sorry I can't help out, will be out all day at the nationals on saturday so not a great move to be out all sunday morning too...hope all goes well x

The start is in Wallington Rd near Tapps garden centre Dave. the registration is normally at Templars Bar in the High Street, so if you find that someone will point you in the right direction.

Thanks Alan

Jo, what time do you want me to show up?

Is eight o clock OK?. I'll send you an email to confirm everything. Thanks