Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Running club this evening

Does anyone know if Running Club is on this evening.

Thank you
Monica

Re: Running club this evening

I was wondering the same thing - especially as I'm on Purple Group duty this evening. Happy to turn out if I'm needed, but if not will just hit the gym!

Monica - I've just remembered that Pete and Karen are not at the club tonight, so I think it will probably be a case of turning up and seeing who is there. I would think that any form of training was inadvisable tonight, however, as the pavements will probably be very treacherous, quite apart from the Baltic temperature .....

I agree with you Linda - it's not often we call it off but the paths are treacherous - so I'd certainly say no training tonight - if people want to risk it then it's up to them.

I don’t think it would be wise to run in these conditions

I spoke to Astrid. She said essentially the same as Brian.

"Recommend going on the treadmill for people who have the chance or if they want to go for a run, it is on their own risk; alternatively go home and do a good stretching session, or follow a youtube pilates/yoga, which will benefit the next run J"

I'll go down to Spirella and make sure anyone who is there gets that message

Phil

Thanks Phil - I did go down there earlier after I'd been to the gym, but it was a bit early and there was no one about so I decided to go home and warm up with some hot soup!