Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First Saturday of the Month

Dear All,

I have been round the course on the common and it is cold, snowy but great and there is only one tricky section underfoot.

Snow is forecast for 2pm today and so I will keep assessing the course.

So as of now the FSOM is still on. If you are up for a bit of cold and snow but also big smiles then head for the common at 8.15am tomorrow.

If anyone has a decent camera, please bring it as the photos should be amazing.

Thank you

Richard

Re: First Saturday of the Month

The family do I was supposed to be going to tomorrow has been cancelled due to the weather - every cloud has a silver lining, as this means I can now do the FSOM after all (assuming it's on .....) Fingers crossed! :snowman_without_snow:

Do you need any more marshals? I'm happy to help

I’ll be there! :heart_eyes:

I'll be there to do admin/marshal. :skier:

I'll be there to help.

we might be there but in tow with 2 kids who may want to run, so please accept our apologies if we cannot help but be participants only

will try and come!

All the local parkruns are off (except Luton at present) - might be busy!

Dear all
It will be on whatever the weather. I will be bringing fewer gear( 2 sail flags should do it). If you are coming, thank you. And wrap up warm. Bring your cameras
Dickie

We will be there with the gazebo and hot chocolate !

my poor car is snowed in at the bottom of a slope...will see how things are looking in the morning!

I should be there to heckle / marshal

I'm on my way by foot. Avoiding the issue of no boiler and no emersion heater. Will face that later!

I’ll be there as close as I can to 8:15 to help, but might be later due to the white stuff!