Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you in the snow

Dear All,

A big hand to all those that turned out on the common to marshal, run, cheer and throw snowballs. We had 80 runners which is approximately, about, somewhere near 80 more than just about every other park run this morning. So well done to all.

It was great fun. One of life's pleasures is running in the snow and we did so in great company this morning.

Thank you.

Dickie

Re: Thank you in the snow

Thank you to the marshalls , hot chocolate maker and snowman builder. A lovely morning. 😊
Now I've had my run, time to face the no boiler issue.....

Thank you for making it happen, so glad I dragged myself out this morning 😁

Thank YOU Dickie - and thanks to all the marshals, helpers, setter-uppers and taker-downers, admin-ers etc etc who turned out this morning!

I only decided to run at about 8.30 this morning, and I'm so glad I did - much snow-bashing fun was had by all - and particular congratulations to John Auld for what must be a snowman-building PB! :snowman_without_snow:

Thank you to everyone who marshalled today, for waiting around in the cold and cheering us on! It was a lovely atmosphere this morning and hot chocolate never tasted so good 😁

I have posted a handful of photos on NHRR Facebook. Plenty more will appear on our Flickr gallery later - probably this evening.

Great running, everyone!

Thank you from me too. I was supposed to be coaching at 7am which got cancelled so when I saw the run was still on had to come and run for the marshals 😄. Must be a PB for ⛄️ building or were we really slow 😂

Thanks all even with the snowballs! I blame the Harbons myself.
Hope we might get some new recruits Tuesday night too

Thank you so much for still making this amazing run happen! The absolute best way to start a Saturday off work! Superb atmosphere and that snowman that appeared from nowhere on our second lap was immense - John you rock! I love snow and I love running - so this morning was a winning combination! Thank you!

We should rename ourselves the Norton Commandos!! :skier:

Yes a big thank you to everyone who made it happen this morning. It really was fantastic.

Had a fab morning in the snow with you all! Snow much fun!