Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lift to Milton Keynes

Anyone else going to the MK festival of running this weekend? Clare and I are driving and can offer up to two lift places.

Re: Lift to Milton Keynes

Hi James, Do you and Claire still have a couple of spare seats? Aware there are a range of events and start times - so it may not work out well for you. Helen Govey and I are both running the Half - estimate 2:15:00.
Pick-up: Spirella great for me, maybe near the Grange for Helen. Time?
Thanks.

I think that should be ok. I’m doing the half too and Clare is doing the 10k which is 35mins earlier start. Will post again when we’ve figured out what time we need to leave...

Hopefully shouldn’t be a problem, but we are relying on getting our car fixed (which is booked in with a garage tomorrow)!

James if your car is not repaired then I'm OK to drive.

I can meet up at Spirella James/Brian as it is an easier pick up. Just let me know the time I need to be there. H

I think we need to leave Letchworth at about 07:45 to be there in plenty of time for the 10k if that is ok? Meeting at the spirella would be fine by me, but if anywhere else is more convenient for you then that would be no problem either.

Car is now back in full working order by the way 😀

James, I will be at Spirella at 7:45 - pleased your car is sorted.