Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oakley 20 place Sunday 18th March

Due to injury 😢I have a place available in the now full Oakley 20 on Sunday 18th March. I ran it for the first time last year and can highly recommend it! No medals but a fab hoodie! A lovely undulating course going through pretty villages! Race transfer available until the morning of race day!
Please email me on paulaschmaula@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Oakley 20 place Sunday 18th March

This race also includes the Herts County senior and Vets championships so there could be some medals available. Sorry I can't take up your offer Paula but 20 miles too far for me. Hope you injury gets better soon.
Ian

Sorry to hear you are injured Paula - I hope you recover quickly. I might have been tempted (gotta love those hoodies) if I didn't have Ashridge Boundary Run the day before!

Hi Paula, sorry to hear about your injury and hope you get better soonest. You were running so well little Mrs speedy.
Please may I have your place as I had planned 20 on that weekend. Text me on 07732569946 please and we can do the deal.

Hope you get better soon.

Sweepstake on the hoody colour? I'm sure they are due purple soon #fingerscrossed

Paul, do you want a lift? I think I'm taking Naomi too...

So sorry to hear that Paula. Fingers-crossed that it's short-lived and you're back out there soon enough. Wish I had been able to run that race, but not yet back up to the distance!

According to Herts CAAA website - the county champs for 20M is actually Finchley, it’s on the same day.

Nor were we asked about county champs when entering Oakley...

Bad luck Paula, hope to see you back very soon! :four_leaf_clover:

Michelle and Naomi,
I'm not in, Paula saw my message after her place had gone to another.
Looks like the HOOP and Greenway for me on that day.

I believe it is the Beds County Champs not the Herts County Champs...

Thank you all and sorry, gave it to the first email that came in 🙈

I was tempted to go up to Oakley just to get the hoodie... I never realised how much I would wear a yellow hoodie! If it's purple it will definitely pour salt into the big wound!

I may not be able to run, but I can still drink and dance (badly!)

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

Paul, I also have a place in the Oakley 20 I can't use, I just havent gotten around to posting yet!

It's yours if you want it, let me know on here and I'll text you.

yes please. my number is 07732569946

thank u