Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
REMINDER - award nominations due today

Please make sure you email me your nominations for the ‘101%’ Award and the ‘Personality of the Year’ Award by the end of today (see below).

Remember, if I receive your nominations after midnight tonight you may still be charged but your vote won't be counted . . . . ;)

Hello all
I have just sent all members the following email. Please make sure it isn't in your spam folder!! If you don't get the email, please drop me a line to confirm I hold the correct email address.

Dear Club Member,

The North Herts Road Runners’ Awards Evening is fast approaching and during the evening we will be presenting our club Trophies and Awards.

Two of these are decided upon by the members of our club; the ‘101%’ Award and the ‘Personality of the Year’ Award.

The Personality of the Year Award is for someone in our club who you consider has made a positive impression on you during the year. It could be the person who always says hello and welcomes you to the club, you may feel that someone is a great ambassador for the club, or perhaps they encourage you when you are racing or in a training session. It is a completely open vote and is always chosen by all club members who wish to vote. Please include a few words, if you can, to explain why you have picked that person.

The 101% Award was kindly donated by Billy Crone to be awarded to someone who you feel has put in 101% in some way during the year. Again this vote is open to all club members, whether you are attending the Awards Evening or not.

Please send your 2 nominations to me at by Thursday 8th March. All votes will be treated with strictest confidence.

Many Thanks,