Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Awards thank you

Thank you all for a fantastic evening. You all locked amazing and showed you not only can run and be serious, but you can also dance and let your hair down :-)

Special thanks to Caroline, Becky and the social committee. Everything, from venue, to music, to magician and table decorations was just perfect.

Thanks to Nick and Keren for Woking out all those results.

Have a lovely Sunday and give those dancing legs a little rest

Re: Awards thank you

Thank you to the organisers for such a wonderful night and to the whole club for making those of us who are new to running so welcome. This really is a very special club and I'm honoured to be a member of it.

What a lovely thing to say Jo. You're right it is a very special club with some really great people. . I too had a great time last night, I wonder if anyone picked up my lovely flowers for me 🌺?

It was fab, brilliantly organised and a great venue too x

Thanks all - I had a really great night 😀

Many thanks to all our hard-working Social Committee. A great night with great people!

Fantastic organisation, fantastic evening, fantastic magician. fantastic band and best of all fantastic friends. Too many fantastics? We don't think so:)

It was an absolute blast - I had a great evening! Thanks to Caroline and the social committee for all your hard work :clap:

Thanks to the social committee for a great evening. Well done on choosing a great venue. It seems to get better every year.

Ian

Completely agree - a great night and Caroline and Becky and others did a wonderful job. Thank you all

Phil x