Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Run Round the Garden

Dear All,

Its back. The Run Round the Garden Race Series will be held again on 17th June in LGC town centre. We held this 2 years ago and it was a humongous success.

Race entries are now open for the 5k and 1 mile races. There is also a childrens race which is free.

So please spread the word.

Thank you.

Richard

Re: Run Round the Garden

Had spotted it on Facebook and it's already on my calendar. It was a GREAT event last time. Just hope my little gazelle granddaughter is around to run this time.

website is here: http://www.runroundthegarden.org.uk/

i am just looking through emails and stuff but did anyone take any photos last time? the website looks a bit bare at the moment...

Hi Everyone, please share on facebook, twitter, at work, with your friends/family not forgetting there's a 1 mile fun run too so fun for all the family!

Is there a poster or something that we can get for this? I'd like to advertise it to work colleagues but I need something I can put up on a noticeboard.

Are you having pacers again for the 5k? If so could I please put my name down for pacing the sub 30 minutes?

What's the route? Pacers is a great idea

Dear All,

I will get more stuff for Lindsay to put on the website this weekend.

The course starts and finishes in Leys Avenue next to the fountains. The 5k turns round at the first roundabout in the world, the 1 mile turns round just off Broadway Gardens.