Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Herts County Cross Country Veterans Championships Details - SUNDAY 25th March

Prospectus

The Heath Sports Club, Baldock Road, Royston, SG8 5BJ

Races

10.30 am​ Men 40-49 and Men 50-59​​Distance 9000 metres approx.
11.15 am​ Men over 60 and all women ​​Distance 7000 metres approx

Team managers/athletes should collect numbers & chips from the clubhouse. All unused chips must be returned. NOTE that I will not be present, unfortunately. I am racing elsewhere. So somebody needs to collect all the numbers and dish them out please

Athletes

if you are on this list and haven’t paid me £5 entry yet, please do so ASAP! I’m at the club all the time (although not tonight)

O'CONNOR, Lucy
MITCHERSON, Sarah
COOK, Lindsay
SAYERS, Barbara
DODSWORTH, Karen
AIRD, Linda
QUAYLE, Carina
SHARP, Christine
MORGAN, Miranda
FOOT, Sue
TYLER, Jane
LEAVY, Sheila
MATUSSA, Darren
VAUGHAN, Mark
EDMONSON-JONES, Mark
SPINKS, John
LEACH, Andrew
JUDKINS, Brian
PORTER, Andrew
BAILEY, Brian
SUTCLIFFE, Ian

Re: Herts County Cross Country Veterans Championships Details - SUNDAY 25th March

I'll be driving from Hitchin, taking Linda and possibly Lindsay. I can take one more person if anyone else in Hitchin would like a lift.

Re: Herts County Cross Country Veterans Championships Details - SUNDAY 25th March

Christine - Babs may like a lift from Hitchin, it's not too out of the way. Have texted you re this and leaving time.

Thank you excellent day. Seemed almost tame today as the weather was so nice. I’ve given my £5 to Sue as she will see you before I do.
Hope your event went well.