Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
List of marathon runners to look out for this week

Big marathon weekend coming up! #Excited

Please post here where you are running this week. I’m on the paper report this week but also want a list of people to follow on Sunday morning...

I’m getting my run done nice and early, and then hitting the couch with multiple browser tabs open online...

It’s been a long winter! Best of luck to all! #TeamNHRR #BELIEVE

I’ll start you guys off with...

Rotterdam - best of luck boys, pleasure training with you!

Adam Bowller
Stewart Overton
Ed Price
Matt Sayers

Manchester

Nick Malpeli
Chris Poole

Rome

Jo Summers

Anymore? Anybody on Paris?

Re: List of marathon runners to look out for this week

I may not have internet access until Tuesday but feel free to look my time up. I'm planning to run without my Garmin - or even a watch - so you may well know how I've done before I do! I'll post a report when I can.

I'm running Milan Marathon this sunday, hot weather lurking!

Niccolo Bassani, number 4551!

Brighton this weekend (and for a few others as well I think?). From last years stats they had 202 male finishers over 60 out of 7436 total so my first marathon as a V60 will be a challenge! You'll probably be asleep on the couch by the time I finish though :turtle:

Doh! Wishing the time away as Brighton is next weekend of course! Hopefully you won't still be resting on the couch!!

Good luck for next week Pat.

Ian

Wishing all marathon runners this weekend a fantastic time and I hope you all achieve what you set out to achieve! Have a great weekend! :runner: :tropical_drink: :sunny:

Jo S will be doing her 200th marathon in Rome! (Her race number is 200)!

Good luck to all!

Quite envious because I'm not doing one this year. Enjoy your weekends away and best of luck!!!

Jo, I did Rome too when you did your 100th :). Good luck!! What a beautiful race :)

Good luck to all my fellow marathoners. I'll be checking up on you when I've finished

See you tomorrow Nick!! Will keep an eye out for the club vest!!