Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trisports Run Challenge - Sunday 15th April - In Aid of Garden House Hospice Care

Dear All,

Please can I bring your attention to the below event. It looks fab and all for a great cause.

Date: Sunday 15th April 2018
Time: 8am to 11am
Challenge: Run as many laps of Norton Common in 3 hours
Cost: Minimum donation on the day of £1.

You do not have to run for the whole 3 hours, just come along and do as many laps as you want. You can even walk if you want. This means the challenge will be suitable for everyone, from those who want to do one or two laps, to those doing their last run before London marathon (you just do the amount of time you need to), to those who want a longer run (London to Brighton, or a later marathon).

A Just Giving page will also be set up, if you wish to encourage family and friends to donate/sponsor you

We will set up a gazebo, and have drinks etc available. We will also have a cake stall selling a selection of lovely cakes. If you can spare some time to join us – whether for one lap, an hour, or if training for a long event and can do the whole 3 hours, please email alison@trisports.co.uk or post here.

Children also welcome but must run with an adult. The more the merrier.

Re: Trisports Run Challenge - Sunday 15th April - In Aid of Garden House Hospice Care

Yep I'll be there

Re: Trisports Run Challenge - Sunday 15th April - In Aid of Garden House Hospice Care

sounds fun!

Yes I will be there. Thanks

Niamh and I are keen!

I will be there to run 😊

Dear All,

Thank you for supporting this local and fun event. See you there.

Richard

Do you know if the lap course is the same as fsom dickie?

Hi Hayley,

I am told so.

Richard

A huge thank you to everyone who came and supported this fun event. A total if 206 laps were run or walked, and nearly £600 raised for Garden House Hospice Care. It was great to see so many of you from NHRR. Thank you
Trisports Run Group

Thankyou for organising it I fir one really enjoyed doing it! This is someone who faced many demons doing this..... I hate the course normally I hate laps I hate running alone I faced all those fears set myself a goal to run 4 laps and I did just that got muddy it was physically challenging but a Great challenge glad you raised so much money for a great cause too thankyou

Hi Alison,

Big hand to you for organising it. I really enjoyed it, a great atmosphere. Well done.

Richard