Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORE League Week 16

Thank you for posting on the SORE League.

Congratulations to all those who ran a marathon last Sunday. Amazing results. Congratulations also to Jo on her 200th marathon!

This weekend we have Brighton and Boston (Lincs). So good luck to everyone taking part in those.

Hopefully we can now look forward to some good weather – we all deserve some vitamin D sunshine! :sunny: :runner:

You can access the latest SORE League by clicking here: Latest SORE League

Points are awarded for every run of 10 miles or more as follows:

10 up to 13 miles: 0.5 point
13 up to 16 miles: 1 point
16 up to 20 miles: 1.5 points
20 up to 26 miles: 2 points
26 up to 30 miles: 3 points
30 miles and over: 4 points

Maximum points score for a single run is 4.
Providing home-made cake after a social run or other valuable services to running: 0.5 point

Re: SORE League Week 16

Kicking off this week with an early 11.65 miles round a very soggy and squelchy HOOP yesterday morning.

and a very squelchy 13.1 miles around the Greenway this morning including the Letchworth Parkrun... which was the squelchy bit! Nice to see Mr Harbon running strongly there too

10 miles doing laps round the Common for the Hospice fundraiser this morning :slightly_smiling_face:

Only one scoring run this week, you know what’s coming next week! :grimacing:

Sunday - 10.1 miles round the Standalone course and Letchworth with team VLM.

22 miles for me this morning, was lovely to have Ellie join me for a few miles as I ran along the Baldock side of the Greenway. Now the taper begins for MK Marathon!

15 miles last Sunday
10 miles this Sunday
Thanks

13.1 miles today!

11 miles today - thanks Sue

I did 26.2 miles yesterday...

14 miles worth of laps on the common on Sunday morning for me and 10 miles for niamh!

Just over 13 miles on the greenway on Sunday with Paul.

11.5 miles today for me.
Needed some parts for my pond pump so run to aquatic centre in Henlow only to find
they didn't stock them!!! so run home and ordered them online :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13.1 miles on the Greenway for me this evening. First long run without the knee support - fingers crossed!