Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greenway Challenge - does anyone have some free time to help me with something this week?

Hi Everyone,
There has been a problem with the hosting company that hosts the database for our online entry system. They have been very unresponsive but it looks like they "upgraded" our database somehow and reverted it back to a previous version which means around 50-80ish entries have disappeared from the online entry system.

I have the confirmation emails for everyone but am slightly lacking in the time needed to go through the emails, extract the details and re-add people to the entry system.

I was wondering, did anyone have some time to help out this week with this, it'd involve going through an email account, extracting data and probably putting it in a spreadsheet. If you are available then please drop me an email at lccook@gmail.com.

Thanks so much!
Lindsay

Re: Greenway Challenge - does anyone have some free time to help me with something this week?

Don't know if anyone has emailed you yet or not obviously! But if not then I can spare some time? My legs just told me to rest some more after Brighton when doing Saturdays parkrun!!

Re: Greenway Challenge - does anyone have some free time to help me with something this week?

Thanks Pat, I worked out a semi-automated way to do it in the end! :-)