Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Press report

Thanks for posting your results so far, I am sure a few were at MK today so please post so I can add to the press report. It's a hot one so hope you were all okay out there.

any photos please email to Sullivan_babs@hotmail.com

thanks
Babs

Re: Press report

Just fsom yesterday for me but another PB 36.35 took another 2 minutes off

I've posed some photos on the Facebook page if they are any use?

1:38:22 for me today at MK Half Marathon. That's ~6min30s slower than my PB, and ~11mins slower than my goal for the day. I made the decision to jog it in about 7.5 miles in, and I'm very glad I did given the heat. I saw one runner collapse (sent the St Johns guys his way), and I'm sure they weren't the only one... Hot! :sun_with_face:

Brian Bailey, Jim and Melissa Marvell and I ran the MK Marathon relay - 4:54:10

Hope this isn't too late Babs - I did Hereford parkrun on Saturday in 26:16 - 9th lady and first FV55. Tonight I ran the Pednor 5 - Herts County Vets' champs, Mark and Sue Vaughan were also there. Even at 7pm it was still too warm to be racing! It's a hilly one, so even tougher in the heat. Mark was first MV40 in county champs (I think), I was third FV55 in county champs in 41:52(and I'd like to thank all the faster FV55 ladies for staying away :wink: ) Don't know Mark and Sue's times, sorry - can't see any results as yet.

Found full results for Pednor 5 -
Mark: 28:49
Linda:41:53
Sue:46:50

I got a PB at FSOM at Norton Common on Saturday with a time of 23:51.

Thx Lucy O’Connor