Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bassingbourn Brainstrust Half Marathon - 1st July

I’ve just entered Bassingbourn Brainstrust Half Marathon on 1st July which looks like a nice local half. Currently there aren’t many clubs competing for the female and male team trophies (Only FVS and Royston’s Runners and now NHRR females) and it would be great if we could get a male team in too, if anyone else is looking for a half to do and can’t do Hitchin Hard Half which is the week before this might be a good one?

Re: Bassingbourn Brainstrust Half Marathon - 1st July

I’m Likely to enter this 👍

I'm hoping to enter this but don't think I'll help any team effort.:disappointed_relieved: :laughing:

It's a shame I'm away that weekend :( I've had lots of friends run this though and they've said it's been great!

Alan H
I'm hoping to enter this but don't think I'll help any team effort.:disappointed_relieved: :laughing:
Gotta be in it to win it Alan!

Dear All,

This is a very well organised local event with a great following. Ashley has developed this into a terrific run. The course is mostly flat and very scenic. Very well worth doing.

Richard