Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stotfold Challenge

There were 6 of us running in this event which is a 5k off road course around the fields of Stotfold. Fortunately it wasn't muddy but still quite tough.

Ian Sutcliffe 26.13
Hopefully the others will include their times on the forum.

Ian

Re: Stotfold Challenge

Good to see some fellow Squirrels this morning! Really enjoyable run - that long grass was like continuous high knees! Think my time was dead on 32 minutes.

As per the previous comments, tough going in places negotiating the long grass and uneven tracks, but a thoroughly enjoyable event. My time was 24:12 and 3rd lady I believe.

Lovely race this morning – and nice to see some fellow squirrels! I entered canicross with my dog Poppy and came in first lady finisher. Watch time said 22mins, but not sure on official time.

Not sure about that Jill.....! I'm sure Poppy crossed the line first even though you said she wasn't pulling you! :wink:

Lovely morning to watch 6 squirrels and a dog running the Stotfold 5K challenge!

Well done all, especially through the high grass.

I have a team photo if someone wants me to pass it on....

Interesting course with no hills but plenty of long grass, not a great time for me only
managed 28.15 (not official)

Well that's my Club 5K record well and truly smashed... Well done Poppy, I'm not at all bitter!