Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tuesday 19th & Thursday 21st June

Apologies for the late post due to my uploading RRTG photos and forgetting how long this would take for 500 photos!

Tomorrow, Tues 19th, yellow group are running round the LGC Park run course, green group have a ladder at Standalone (starting the far side of the kissing gate) of 5/4/3/2 mins with 60s between each effort. As the ladder is out and back you actually run 2 x 5mins, 2 x 4 mins etc and aim to pace correctly to be able to get back to the starting point. Blue group are at Hillbrow for 6 x 1000m with 90s recovery. I believe purple group may be celebrating an awesome first year but if there are any runners then your session will be 6 x Wheat Hill reps.

On Thursday blue and green group will be at the track for 400m reps; anyone is welcome to join us. Yellow group have a fartlek of 2/3/4/5/4/3/2/ mins with 1 or 2 mins easier running between each effort and will be on the Greenway heading for Standlone whilst purple group have a ladder in Norton Common of 4/3/2/2 mins with 60s between each effort.

Unfortunately, as I am on my massage course this weekend there will not be a track session at Ridlins.

Happy running with NHRR!

Re: Training Tuesday 19th & Thursday 21st June

I’m a bit confused as to whether there is a purple group session tonight?
If there’s been communication about something else I haven’t got it, suggesting I’m not on whatever group email/app.... not a problem, but the other sessions are far away, so I’m guessing I could be on my own!

Re: Training Tuesday 19th & Thursday 21st June

Ignore above - I will be running tonight although may indeed be just me from purples 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️