Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tuesday 3rd & Thursday 5th July

Tuesday's session for blue group will be 6 x 1M at St Pauls with 90s recovery. Chance to see where you are or run to HR in the heat. Happy for anyone to do less e.g. 4 :) On Thursday blue group session will be 6 x 800m hilly loops in Norton Common.

Tuesday sees green group enjoying a fartlek of 6 x 3mins with 2mins easier running between each effort. Thursday's session is a pyramid at the track of 2 x 800m, 600m, 400, 200m with 90s between the 800s and 600s and 60s recovery after the 400s and 200s.

Yellow group have 6 x Norton Common hill loop on Tuesday with a ladder of 2 x 5/4/3/2/ mins with 60s recovery at Standalone on Thursday.

Meanwhile purple group will be enjoying a fartlek of 10 x 2 mins with 1 min easier running between each effort on Tuesday and 6 x Wheat Hill reps on Thursday.

Enjoy!! No session Saturday but hope to see you Dawn and Dusk:)

Re: Training Tuesday 3rd & Thursday 5th July

It seems there may be a football match on Tuesday and therefore Astrid wondered if members would like a session at 6pm? A fartlek could be good so that you know you'll be back to get home for KO. If you would like to run at 6pm please post below and we will organise an appropriate session.

i am happy to run at 6 .. sadly my team is not in it anymore :soccer:

I will be there for 6.
Is KO for Kick Off or Knock Out??

Happy to run at 6!

I’ve looked at Strava and it seems most people did their run this morning so I can’t imagine there will be a lot of us!

Hi Karen

Thank you for the offer. 6pm doesn’t work well for me with getting home from work and childcare so I’ve done my run already.

Happy running all

Stewart

I'm planning to run after work, so won't be there for training (can't keep up with Green group fartleks any more anyway :cry: )but I was going to bring my relay money up to the club tonight to give to Karen - will anyone be around at 7ish?

will be there for 7 and do the session with whoever wants. that is if I wasn't still in Milton Keynes now.....zoom!

I will be at club at about 7.05:)

Karen

Thanks for the session last night.....hard work trying to keep up with Jim, however, (shame he didn't get stuck in traffic!):wink:

Katie

we're not all on Strava....remember, Run Silent, Run Deep!

see you Thursday....

Hi Karen,
Are we still on for the track tonight for the green group. If so I may have to meet the group there.
Richard

Yes, if there are no blues to coach I'll come up as well.