Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tues 24th, Thurs 26th & Sat 28th July

Traditionally we enjoy a break from sessions during late July and August although members continue to meet to enjoy running across the fields. Brian has organised a series of runs for yellow group and will post details separately. As I know many of you are targeting Sept/Oct races I will continue to offer t are open to all.

Tuesday's session is 8-10 x 400m at St Francis to spin those legs before the FVS Relays on Thursday. It's not too late to sign up for the relays which are great fun:)

On Saturday Pete will be taking the track session at Ridlins. Depending how your legs are felling after Thursday's effort you could choose 200m or 800m reps.

Please post below if you would like to run the relays and haven't already signed up or you will be going to the rack on Saturday.

Happy running with NHRR!

Re: Training Tues 24th, Thurs 26th & Sat 28th July

Hi Karen

What time are we required to be at Marriotts on Thursday for the relay races? Sorry if you already said and i missed it?

Best wishes

Kelly

Kelly Hanlon
Hi Karen

What time are we required to be at Marriotts on Thursday for the relay races? Sorry if you already said and i missed it?

Best wishes

Kelly
7.30 start I believe on Thursday.

We would like to sign up for the relays please! Will bring money to club on tuesday.

On Tuesday we'll have the first of the Yellow Group Summer runs which will be:

Weston from Tescos in Baldock - 5 miles. So either meet at Spirella as usual then we'll car share or around 7:40 from the Tesco's roundabout.

Happy Summer running. :grinning:

Enjoyed my first outing to Track last Saturday, so would like to come again this week, please :grinning:

Fab, anyone else for track on Saturday?

I'll be at the track Saturday please, just will have to disappear quite quickly as working at 11!

Jennie and linsey
We would like to sign up for the relays please! Will bring money to club on tuesday.
Unfortunately we won't be able to make the relays this evening.

Good luck to everyone taking part

Linsey and Jennie