Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Info for FVS Relays this Thursday, 26th July

Registration HQ is at Marriotts Sports Centre, Brittain Way, Stevenage SG2 8UT. It would be helpful if you could arrive by 6.30pm as Pete will have to register all teams on the night and registration closes at 7pm. The race starts at 7.30pm and the start is much closer to the path you can walk down from Marriotts so that is definitely the way to get to the start:)

If you may arrive late or life/work etc intervenes and you cannot run please text Pete on 07725485020. If you need an early leg to get away or a later leg to make sure you arrive please let us know by posting below.

The distance is approximately 3000m and it is 1 lap. There is a change over area and you will be called in as your runner comes in but you need to make sure you are there in plenty of time. It is mandatory to wear a club vest, I have asked the kit secretaries if they can bring some along. I have a vest that I can lend out as I'm time keeping.

We will select a fast open team and vets team for ladies and men as the race is hosting the county champs and then mix everyone else up:) There are no age group team prizes unfortunately just V40 men and V35 ladies.

If you haven't paid please bring £3 in correct change. You'll also need 4 safety pins and a pen to fill in emergency details on the back of your number.

Please bring water, applied suncream and something to put on after you have run to avoid being bitten!

Any questions please post below or see Pete or me at the club tonight.

It's a great event, you'll love it!

Re: Info for FVS Relays this Thursday, 26th July

Hi I wont be able to run now as I've not been able to get out to run for a few weeks now with the kids being off.

sorry to miss it.

Sorry to hear that Babs but thank you for letting us know.

Hi Karen/Pete

I'm looking forward to running tonorrow.

Please could I be in an early leg as we have plans later in the evening.

Hi Rhia, you’re on 1st leg:)

Absolutely fantastic event so glad I did it thankyou 😁

Thoroughly enjoyed it - thanks everyone!

So lovely to see so many Squirrels running tonight - everyone looked amazing! It was a tough run in quite 'challenging' conditions, but it's the team spirit that makes this event so fantastic! :chipmunk: :chipmunk: :chipmunk:

Good to have you in our team thankyou 😁

It was a great night - thanks for organising Karen, and well done to all teams running in that heat, especially those who won medals!
🥇🥈🥉