Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NHRR YouTube Channel

We now have a YouTube Channel.

It's a place to keep any NHRR-related videos, so they can be easily accessed and linked to. Please subscribe, and if you have any other clips or videos that you think would be worth putting up, please let me know.

Ed

Re: NHRR YouTube Channel

Kenyan Form Running with coach Tuto Limo and students from Westlake Academy and Lauren Fleshman 'Running Drills'. Enjoy!

Hopefully will add some clips of Team Casual on Tour. Can we?
That's as long as they agree of course.

Brilliant - thanks Ed. So what do we want the channel to do / be for? Is it:
. as a resource for club members
. To showcase the club
. To show off our triumphs to the outside world?
. All of the above
. Something else?

Phil

Unfortunately I can't add other people's videos to the channel, only upload our own. It's basically a useful way of keeping the videos we do have in one easily accessible place. However, I'm open to suggestions: for example, in the future I think there's a lot of potential for us to use the YouTube channel as a way to promote the club's training sessions and coaching talent. If you've got any video shooting/editing skills or experience, I'd love to have a chat!

Ed

this is awesome Ed, thanks for setting up!!

we definitely need to create more videos of us and our events and upload them :-)

Some great videos can be made incoraporating still photos too.

E.g. you could make something like this one from the duck n dash (which I might have saved cos of the awesome shot at 1:53!)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vXu0e1nOBBI