Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Press report for week ending 29th July

Hi Guys,

Please post your highs and lows of your racing week below and send any fab photos to paulaschmaula@yahoo.co.uk
I have the FVS relay results and the Doug Anderson Memorial 5k results!

Thank you!

Re: Press report for week ending 29th July

Andy Grudzinski, Stewart Overton and I went to Lee Valley for the 10 Fest this morning. Very different from recent events as it was raining and cold!

Stewart came in first for the club in 1.00.33

I was next in 1.31.23

Andy came in at 1.42.36

I'm not sure about Stewart but that was a 10 mile pb for Andy and I. My second pb this week :grinning:

Hi Paula

I was going to say that I was the only squirrel over at Lee valley this morning until I saw the post above. I need to work on my NHRR vest radar immediately.

It was a new PB for me. Very pleased and certainly in more favourable conditions (less wind) it’s a course that can be attacked hard.

I also raced the 1500m at The Watford open meet on Wednesday evening winning my race in 4;46. I was in a slightly mismatched group as this was my 1st shot at the 1500m but I won’t turn down a victory .😀.

Many thanks

Stewart

Stewart - if it makes you feel better I wasn't in my NHRR vest as it's still in the wash from Wednesday 🤔

Congratulations on your on too :grinning: