Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Very very easy Sunday run

Hi everyone-
determined to get back into it after a long recuperation post knee op in January. If anyone fancies a really slow jog on Sunday morning I would really appreciate it. 👍

Re: Very very easy Sunday run

Hi Caron - glad to hear you are back running again! If you're able to get up to the club on training nights, I'm sure you'd find a group to join that would be running at the right pace for you while you build back up again. I'm racing on Sunday, but I hope you find a running buddy or two to join you!

Thanks Linda much appreciated-it’s such a funny feeling when ones starting over again, you feel everyone is so much faster, and they are, but I know it will take time and being in the club is the best place to be!

Hi Caron, I’ve had to start again after operations for torn meniscus so totally understand the excitement but also the apprehension and dread. Unfortunately I am also running the St Neots 10km tomorrow but I retired last year so if you ever want to go out in the week during the day please contact me.

Hi Caron, the yellow group Sunday runs are still happening, though a lot of us are doing races tomorrow and next Sunday...watch this space!

Hi Caron great to see that your getting back running again it will be great to see you.
Unfortunately I have a chest infection so no running for me at the moment.
But as has been said lots of people on club nights to run with at all paces.