Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Woburn Walk 12th August reminder

Hi All

Just a little reminder about the walk next weekend. Its 13 miles of easy walking on good paths on the outskirts of Woburn deer park, Safari park and across the heath. There is a little road walking at a couple of points. I suggest you bring a pack lunch and plenty of water (esp if it stays this hot). Bring some money if you wish as there are a few places to eat and drink in Woburn when we finish. There is a large free car park opposite the church in Park Street which is behind the Woburn Hotel & this is where we'll be starting from at 10.00. We may have some company as Helen (my wife) may be taking a few Nordic Walkers who due to the weather missed out on this walk a couple of weeks ago. Please can you give me an indication if you wish to come so that i have a rough idea of who to expect. I'll be down on Tuesday if anyone has any questions.

Re: Woburn Walk 12th August reminder

Really disappointed that I can't make this now - have to go and visit my Dad and won't be back until next week :disappointed:

Yes please - count me in!

Thats unfortunate Linda - don't worry i'll let you know the next time we do it and hopefully you can make it then.

Sorry i wasn't down tonight, i've been a man down at work. Will try to get there on Thursday if anyone has any questions.

I am still up for this just need to work out a way of getting there

Just sent you a text Babs.

I'm coming. I can bring you back Babs but not take you as I'm coming from Wymington Northants. See you all there

I can take you Babs!

Thanks Jo. That would be great if you could.

I'm coming too. Jo, can I have a lift too please????????

Thank you Adam for organising a great walk. Deer, elephants, giraffes and rhinos en route. Fab company and no rain!!

Yes thank you for a great day, a really lovely part of the world and good company. Thanks for organising and leading. 😀

Pleasure - as you say a lovely day with no rain!