Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Social run Yellows Sunday 19 August

Sunday social run details for anyone interested in a slightly longer run (9-ish miles potentially) that might be a bit stop and start as we attempt a new route. Meet Spirella 9am or 9:30am Jordan’s Mill car park Biggleswade (SG18 9JY). The cafe is supposed to be nice for a post run coffee. Please post if you’re interested.

Re: Social run Yellows Sunday 19 August

I would be interested in joining you - but might have to do a few laps of the car park to make the distance up to 10 miles ..... :laughing:

More likely is we'll get lost and you'll do 15...

Result! :wink:

Hi Lucy

I would like to come but am not sure if I can manage 9 are you doing a loop or out and back?

Jane

Just wondering if road or trail shoes would be best?

Hi change of plan - I am going to try 9 on the Greenway so I don't hold you guys up. Have a nice run.

Jane - it’s a loop. Brian has printed out a map. It looks as though one could cut short if one wanted. But none of us have done it before.

As far as shoes go I think I don’t think I’ll go in trail shoes as it hasn’t poured since Thursday.

Jane you'd be fine, no one gets left behind on Sundays and we have to navigate the route as well.