Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEETLE DRIVE 22nd SEPTEMBER

Hello everyone!

So instead of a quiz night this year we have decided to do a BEETLE DRIVE!
If you do not know what this involves to put it bluntly this is one of the best but most competitive games you will ever play...

So what is a beetle drive?

Well it is a party game in which the aim is to be the first person to draw a complete beetle. You are in pairs with 4 of you on a table. The body parts are all given a number. Players take turns to roll a dice and can add the corresponding body part to their beetle. However they must throw a 6 first before they can add any other part. Once someone has drawn a complete beetle they shout BEETLE and the game stops. The winning pair of each table then moves onto the next table and swap partners. and you start again! By the end of the evening the person with the highest score wins and gets a prize!

Having played it lots growing up i can honestly say it is a brilliant night! There will be fish and chips half way through as well (more details will be added soon).

If you can put your name below so i can just see how many people are interested that would be brilliant.

It will be held at Norton Parish Hall in letchworth near the outdoor swimming pool (where FSOM is held).

Any questions just ask :D

Thank you

Helen and the social team.

Re: BEETLE DRIVE 22nd SEPTEMBER

100% in! A great laugh x

Me too please

Count me in!

Yeee haa!!!

Me too, thanks Helen

yes please.

Hi Helen
yes, please count me in.

It's a yes from us!

I'll be there.

Yes please!

Yes please, never been to one before.

I’m there!

Me too

Love it yes please!

Yes please and might bring hannah too

Yes please!

Can I book a place for my wife Helen please (still trying to get her down to club night!)

I can come along..

yes please

Just a reminder that sadly, we haven't got quite enough people to make a party, so the beetle drive won't go ahead this weekend. We will hopefully re-book sometime in the future.