Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Farewell

Hi All,

As some of you may know, over the last week we have moved to Edinburgh, and so sadly will be leaving the club. NHRR was the first running club we ever joined for both of us, and we just wanted to thank you for all being so friendly and welcoming. It's been a pleasure training and racing with the club.

Jodie was a reluctant runner before joining the club but has caught the bug and NHRR have played a massive part in that!

I (Matt) will be running the Richmond Marathon in three weeks, but that will be my last race as an (official) squirrel, before finding a new club.

If any of your running endeavours bring you as far as north of the border as Edinburgh, let us know, we would love to come support!

Re: Farewell

Glad you enjoyed your experience of being part of our club, we always make people welcome to North Herts Road Runners. Don't forget pop along if you are ever down this way anytime.

Good luck with the Marathon

Ian

All the best to you both, good luck with the move, and good luck with the marathon!!!

Good luck in the north, and good luck with the marathon - don't forget to let us know how you get on. I will miss trying - and usually failing - to keep up with Jodie at the MWL races! :smile:

Good luck Matt & Jodie it was good to share some miles with you. I hope your running keeps going from strength to strength on those Scottish trails

Best wishes Matt and Jodie. You are in a beautiful city. All the best. It was great running with you.

Hope your move went well and wishing you every happiness in your home. Pete and I have very fond memories of spectating the World XC champs in Edinburgh and enjoyed a wonderful weekend in your beautiful city. We wish you all the best with your running and hope you find the world's 2nd best running club:) You have trained superbly for your marathon Matt so look forward to hearing that you have achieved your goal.

Best of luck in Edinburgh, fabulous citu! Looking forward to seeimg a great result at Richmond

Jodie and Matt!

Going to miss you both lots and lots! You'll both always be squirrels and welcome back anytime!
You'd best get the kettle on when we visit Edinburgh :D

Have the best time, i hope the course goes well Jodie (going to miss you at hockey) and good luck in the marathon Matt!

Helen and Matt x