Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hatfield 5K series -

Please, has anyone got space in their car for me tomorrow? I live in the centre of Letchworth and am happy to contribute to fuel costs. Joy Stroud

Re: Hatfield 5K series -

Joy - I'm going from Ickleford, but could give you a lift if you could get to mine, and take you back to Letchworth afterwards if necessary (although there will probably also be plenty of people going back to Letchworth who could take you.)

Or can anyone going from Letchworth please offer Joy a lift?

Hi Joy, I'm going from Letchworth, so I can give you a lift there and back. I haven't been before so it would be great to have someone with me to check I'm in the right place!

Let me know if you want me to pick you up and we can share details.

Thanks Jo. I'm happy to come to you so you don't have to go out of your way.
My phone is: 07971907591

I haven't run this before but have had instructions from Jo Harbon as to how to get there. It's basically across the road from Hatfield Galleria

Not sure of start time but need to get there half an hour beforehand - always ques for the Ladies!

What time shall I come to your house?

Cheers - Joy

I'm happy to pick you up, don't worry. I'll text you now.

Thanks Jo - it's actually quite easy to find: come off the A1 at junction 4 (where the huge Tesco is, third exit onto the A414 towards Hatfield, then take the fourth exit at the next roundabout, this takes you onto the business park - continue on Mosquito Way over the next roundabout until you come to another roundabout and turn left onto Tamblin Way.) The address for the HQ is Affinity Water HQ, Tamblin Way, Hatfield, AL10 9EZ - but use satnav if you have it, as I find the roads round there all look similar and it can be a bit confusing!

Does anyone know if we can use Affinity waters parking?

Jo - I will be looking for a lift back to Letchworth. Would you have any space in your car, please?

Lindsey - yes parking is on the Affinity Water car park. This is by far the best race HQ we ever get to use!

James. If Jo doesn't have space we should have.

Thanks, Lindsey. Now more worried about arriving in time - yet another train fiasco....

Hi Jo Sopola - I don't have your mobile number but hope you are running the 2nd 5k tonight and I can pick you up at 6.00pm. I don't have your house number either!

My phone is 07971907591 hope to see you tonight - Joy