Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Baldock rat run

Dear all
Well done to everyone who ran in Baldock yesterday. This was the first time this had been held. I hope you enjoyed it.
If you have any feedback I will send to Sam.
She is going to post how much was raised for the Hospice. I know it is significant so well done all.
If you didn’t already know it was also very well suorted by NHRR experience and equipment.
Richard

Re: Baldock rat run

I was there and thoroughly enjoyed it! The atmosphere was great, marshalls fantastic and the course was wonderful. Everyone involved did a fabulous job for a great inaugural event – so a massive well done to Sam especially :+1:
I found out afterwards that I could have run with my dog, so will hopefully do that next year as she would have loved it too!

I ran and thoroughly enjoyed it. 5k with a bit of a difference. Seemed well marshalled and organised with very friendly atmosphere. Will run again next year all being well and will bring my family down for post run bacon rolls.

Well done Dickie on creating a great route for the Baldock Rat Run. You did that very quietly behind the scenes as well as providing all the signs, finishing gantry and no doubt a lot of other coaching and support to get this off the ground. Don't know how you fit it all in!
A fantastic £1,220.96 was raised for Garden House Hospice, as well as a lot of folk having fun either running, cheering or partaking in the myriad post race festivities including a bouncy castle.
Good job all and know Sam is over the moon that it all went so smoothly!

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: