Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Round Norfolk Relay, help urgently needed!

Sorry to pester once more but we are only a few days away and we desperately need some help. One of our runners has had to pull out and we are in need of a mad runner who would run in the middle of the night (it's a death or glory kind of thing!). 13 miles accompanied by a car and a cyclist and as much encouragement as you need! Please!!????
We also could really do with someone who could help with the night shift with timekeeping and generally just helping Lindsay and Linda who are going to be very busy during the dark hours. This is one of the hardest events to pull off and we need someone out there to step in like Bruce Willis in Armageddon when he blows up the meteorite.....xxx

Re: Round Norfolk Relay, help urgently needed!

Depending on start/finish location I might be able to step in for the 13 mile night run. Can you whatsapp or email me the details or I’ll chat to you bothat club tomorrow?

Naomi, I think this is the leg before me and I was planning to drive us both up, drop at your leg then drive to mine and you drive my car to the end of mine and then head home... I will see you at club tomorrow and see if that works for you!

Paula x

Go for it nome. It's a fun event.

Night legs are brill - go for it!