Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Free transfer available for Cambridge town n gown 10 k 21st October

Would anyone in the club be interested in a transfer for my place at the Cambridge town n gown 10 k on 21st Oct before I open this up to work. Not asking for payment for the entry fee - it is a charity race! There’s a fair likelihood we’d be driving from Letchworth so there’d be a lift on offer too, although might choose train. I’m currently injured and don’t plan coming back straight to a race!

Please see James Keogh at training tomorrow (11th Sep) or post here.

Re: Free transfer available for Cambridge town n gown 10 k 21st October

I would be interested if it’s still going! Kat

It’s yours Kat. I’ll check what details I need, if any, and pass that onto James Keogh if you’re at training tonight.

I have a paper form I need to get you; we will bring it tonight and if you’re not there hopefully someone who can get it to you will be 😀. James won’t be at training again for another couple of weeks and the transfer has to be arranged before then.

Hi again Kat, James said he got you the form. Just to let you know, they said they need to receive it by 17th Sep (even though the website claims 2nd Oct).