Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Standalone Volunteers

Hello Lovely NHRR members:grinning:

Many Thanks to all of you who have responded to Chiefmarshall@uwclub.net to confirm your help at Standalone this year. So far I have 67 of you signed up on the helpers sheet and I have accommodated all your wishes wherever possible.

However, we are still short on marshals and there are a few gaps down at the farm too. I am beginning to realise that not all of you saw the NHRR standalone helper request email, for some people it went into their SPAM. For that I am sorry and would invite anyone who has not yet replied to confirm their availability to help on this thread or via the email address I have given above.

Many thanks

Paula:kissing:

Re: Standalone Volunteers

Hi Paula, I am keen to help with the marshalling or anything else that I can do to help. I might even be able to get some friends/family to help also, but i'll let you know for certain once I have spoken to them.
I had actually registered to take part before I realised that I shouldn't have – so apologies for that! So I'm totally happy to transfer my place to some on the waiting list (if there is one?).

Thanks!

Paula - did you see Ian Datlen's post about helping? It's on the roast dinner thread.

Hi

Not sure if you received my email, but happy to help

Jo

I am very sorry but can't help this year as away then (Birthday weekend)

Have no idea what I’ve done with the email but I’m available and would like to marshalll

Hi Paula - re conversation last night I don't seem to have had any emails requesting my help but am fully expecting to be on t-shirt duty as usual!

Cometh the hour cometh one more person prepared to marshall . I usually do bypass.

Hi, I can Marshall, somewhere near farm if possible please

Hi. Hope you got my email, I am up for water at the finish as last year, plus any help needed for registration, carrying barriers etc .

I am happy to marshall - I will have my four children with me (three of them are teenagers) so ideally a safe spot around the course please. Thanks.

Sorry, didn't see email either.
Happy to marshal or help at/near farm.

Thank you Everyone,

It's all getting very exciting, I have updated the volunteer grid today with the above responses.

Please do keep posting on this thread if you wish to help on race day but have yet to contact me.

Paula

I'm sorry if you have recieved anything from me sayung I can marshal I'm now not able to due to a new job it will be my weekend to work apologies Hayley

Hi

I am available to help on the day

Dave

Hi I would like to do my normal position closing the road at chaiso lane norton road and also bring my son this year.

Hi, I have emailed but I’ve not received any response. Happy to help from early but need to be away by 1 due to family commitment. Would like to Marshall on course if possible.

Hi I would like a spot on the bypass if possible please.

Hi Paula
I have replied to your email requesting to do bananas and water at the finish please.:banana: :banana:

Where/how do I find the grid for standalone?

Ta

I’ve never marshalled before but happy to help on the day in anyway that’s still needed

Thanks

Lisa x

Could you add me to the volunteer list please. I can also help Monica if need be on the Thursday with registration

Hello Paula

I am happy to volunteer. I would prefer to marshall on the course so that I can cheer my daughter on but this is not essential.

best wishes

Philip

I've put my name forward to volunteer, but I've not had any emails yet (or in junk folder) on what needs doing. Please let me know what you would like me to do, happy to do anything. All the best, should be a good one.

Tessa & I did send an email in saying we were happy to help as normal but had not heard anything - hopefully you've included us.

Hello David and Tessa
You are definitely on the marshal list.
I will ask Paula to contact you
Thank you
Richard

Hi Paula
I see on Facebook that Alan Ephgrave is volunteering to help
Richatf