Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Registration For Stand-alone 10k

Dear All I am still short of people to help with Registration for the Standalone 10k taking place at Trisports, for this Saturday coming (6/10/2018).

If you are able to help even if it’s for just 1 or 2 hours can you please let me know as soon as possible, the latest on Tuesday at club.

Thank you
Monica

Re: Registration For Stand-alone 10k

Monica I am down for 3-5 pm I think but can start earlier if needed.

Hi Monica
Mark and I can help out for an hour or 2 as long as we are able to get washed and fed after the first Saturday, let me know what time you need us.

I can help at some point but won't know what time till Friday sorry I'm gutted I really wanted to marshal this year but it's my weekend to work x

Thanks Hayley. Just let me know Friday if you can do a stint on Saturday and I will get back to you.
Monica

Hi Monica. Do you still need me on Thursday or Friday at Trisports? If so just let me know. Is there a briefing on Tuesday? Thanks, Russ.

Hi Russ you are on from 1-3. If you have any questions I will be at club tonight🏃‍♀️

Regards
Monica

Have you got me down Monica? I can do a slot. 😊

OK Monica - see you later. Friday at 1-3pm is OK. But might be a bit tight for Thursday as I have to get back from London in the morning. Should definitely be back by 2pm so 3-5pm would be safer bet on Thurs. Russ

I can do a stint if you need it on Saturday.
J

Hi James, many thanks for offering to help but I think we are ok at the moment.
Regards
Monica